“Saudi Arabia’s first budget airline”
Additional Flight Information / Online Booking:
Sorry, no videos found for this carrier.
Information about Operations:
- • Founded in 2007
- • Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- • Airport Hubs: King Abdulaziz International Airport, King Khalid International Airport
- • Core fleet of 11 aircraft: 4 Embraer 190LR, 7 Airbus A320-214
- • Launched in 2007 and offer over 300 flights a week to more than 20 destinations
- • Often confused with “Nasair” of Eritrea
- NAS Oceana holds aircraft mishap drill to prep for upcoming air show – WTKR.com (26 Aug 2014)
- KIII – wings over south texas air (20 Mar 2014)
- FM 98 WJLB – Rumor Control – Kelis Reveals The REAL Reason For Divorce From Nas – Bushman On Air … (25 Jan 2014)
Latest Online Reviews of Nas Air:
- Sorry, no reviews found for this carrier.
Rate this Carrier: