“Africa’s Low Cost Airline”
Additional Flight Information / Online Booking:
Sorry, no pictures found for this carrier.
Information about Operations:
- • Founded in 2006
- • Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya
- • Airport Hubs: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- • Core fleet of 12 aircraft: 1 Bombardier CRJ-100, 1 Beechcraft 1900D, 2 Embraer ERJ 135 LR, 2 Fokker F27-500RF, 3 ATR 42-300, 3 de Havilland Canada DHC-8-100
- • Flies to a range of cities within Kenya and in other countries across sub-Saharan Africa.
- • The company is currently working to expand to Zimbabwe as well as a range of other pan-African destinations
- Five Forty Aviation Reaction to Press Comment (27 Jan 2013)
- Economist – Airlines in Africa – A burgeoning revolution – The Economist (29 Dec 2012)
- CNN.com – EasyJet founder to launch low-cost airline in Africa – CNN.com (27 Jun 2012)
Latest Online Reviews of Fly540:
- Sorry, no reviews found for this carrier.
Rate this Carrier: