“North of Expected”
Additional Flight Information / Online Booking:
Sorry, no videos found for this carrier.
Information about Operations:
- • Founded in 1932
- • Headquartered in SeaTac, Washington
- • Airport Hubs: Portland International Airport, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- • Core fleet of 116 aircraft: 1 Boeing 737-400F, 5 Boeing 737-400C, 12 Boeing 737-900, 19 Boeing 737-700, 24 Boeing 737-400, 55 Boeing 737-800
- • Shares the same parent company, Alaska Air Group, as Horizon Air
- Alaska Air wants to use thumbprint scanners instead of airplane tickets – Thumbs down – LA Times (13 Oct 2014)
- Finland's air force steps up aerial drills in the North – Alaska Dispatch (8 Oct 2014)
- Alaska reporter who quit on air:'If I had put in my 2 weeks, no one would've … (26 Sep 2014)
Latest Online Reviews of Alaska Airlines:
- Sorry, no reviews found for this carrier.
Rate this Carrier: